Whether you are looking for something natural or dramatic
eyelash extensions can provide you the enhancement your looking for!
Not ready for extensions? A lash lift can provide you that POP your looking for by curling and and extending your natural lashes!
Welcome to privé studio!
Privé studio is a home based business located in Airdrie, AB and is licensed
insured and Alberta Health approved.
Creating a custom lash experience that enhances your natural beauty is my speciality.
I currently specialize in mixed and volume lash sets that can provide you
with a natural soft set all the way to full dramatic volume.
The beauty of eyelash extensions is they can be customized to suit your unique style!
Please contact us today or use our online booking system to schedule an appointment.
I look forward to meeting you!
1. Please ensure you arrive to your appointment with no makeup on your eyes and ensure your lashes are clean.
2.Limit or do not drink caffeine products before your appointment, chew gum during your appointment, make excessive facial expressions or bring children to your appointment.
3.Please let me know if you have any medical conditions or sensitivities I need to be aware about on your waiver prior to starting the service. If you wish to have a patch test done please schedule an appointment for a patch test on my online booking system prior to your appointment. This service is free.
5. Please follow your aftercare instructions. Not only does it help with retention but it also is important for the health of your eye and eyelashes that you are properly cleaning and maintaining them and in the case of a lash lift, conditioning your eyelashes.
6. You can loose anywhere from 1 -5 ( on average) natural lashes per day. You will require fill every 2 - 4 weeks for lash extensions and a new lash lift every 6-8 weeks.
7. I respectfully ask for 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule appointments or the full fee for the session will be applied to your account in order to reschedule.
9.No refunds on services are rendered.
10. If you are pregnant a lash lift and lash extensions are not recommended due to complications that can occur.
11. If you are sick or have symptoms of or been around anyone who has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 please do not book an appointment and cancel any scheduled appointments until you are well and abide by the timelines outlined by Alberta Health ( cancellation fees will be waived).
12. Masks will be required for both the service provider and clients during the appointment. A mask will be provided to you or you may bring your own.
13. No guests are allowed. Please arrive to your appointment alone. This includes children. No exceptions will be made.